We would like to thank everyone who participated in our Connect 3 Photo Contest, created in support of the Three To Be Foundation. Whether you submitted a picture, voted or both, you helped us see the power of connections. Gluckstein Lawyers committed to making a donation to the Three To Be Foundation for every photo submission, vote and like.
Hot competition! All-time voting high! We were overwhelmed by the positive responses, photo interaction and most importantly the demonstration of connections. This contest verifies that together we truly can move dreams forward for children with neurological disorders.
November 25 l THREE TO BE FOUNDATION
November 2015 l CONNECT 3 WINNERS ANNOUNCED
Congratulations to all our winners!
- $75 Gift Certificate to Cineplex, Cheryl Peters, Friendship
- $50 Cadillac Fairview Shop! Card – Cheryl Grant, Friendships start early!
- - $25 iTunes Gift Card – "Siblings meet for first time"
- $75 Gift Certificate to Cineplex – Alexa.hala, water connections, places
- - $50 Cadillac Fairview Shop! Card – Alexa.hala, water connections, places
- - $25 iTunes Gift Card – Jordana.garfield, Canada, PanAm Games Opening Ceremony
- $75 Gift Certificate to Cineplex – Fergy, Whoops!
- - $50 Cadillac Fairview Shop! Card – CD, David Lindsay Music
- - $25 iTunes Gift Card – sarahbarone, Pippa! Best kind of love is puppy love
Note to Winners: Prizes are ready to be mailed out to you! Please confirm your prize by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org
2015 l Connect 3 Photo Contest, Random Submissions
2015 l Connect 3 Online Photo Contest
Connect 3, a fun and interactive photo contest, was created in support of the Three To Be Foundation and in particular highlighted their Inaugural CONNECT Event, which was on October 22, 2015.
To enter this contest we requested you upload photos that you felt best depicted the power of connections with your favourite people, places and things! Gluckstein Lawyers committed to making a donation to the Three To Be Foundation for every photo submission, vote and like. We were overwhelmed by the positive responses, photo interaction and most importantly the demonstration of connections. This contest verifies that together we truly can move dreams forward for children with neurological disorders!
PRIZES! There were 9 prizes in total available to win. 3 prizes per category: PEOPLE, PLACES, THINGS. We will announce the prize winners shortly. Make sure you check back to see which photos won!
To view Connect 3 Contest Photos, please click on the button below:
How can you participate?
• SUBMIT up to 5 photos!
• VOTE for your favourite images!
• your photo’s URL via social media with friends and family!
Submit your photos via:
1. Connect 3 website
2. Twitter! Photos can be tweeted to @GlucksteinLaw. Use hashtag #PlayConnect3
3. Facebook! Post photo, tag Gluckstein Lawyers; include CONNECTion description.
4. Email us at email@example.com
There are 9 Total Prizes eligible to be won by playing Connect 3! There are 3 prizes per category of People, Places and Things. Good luck!!!
l Return to contest, please click here
On October 22, 2015 the Three To Be Foundation is hosting their Inaugural CONNECT fundraising event, celebrating the power of CONNECTion. Proceeds from CONNECT will fund two of the foundation's important goals:
- To accelerate Three To Be's involvement in collaborative, multi-centred research initiatives investigating the potential for brain repair in children with brain disorders;
- Deepen and expand Three To Be's support for families and children beyond the borders of the GTA to all corners of Ontario.
Three To Be was founded by the Florence Family in honour of their three children Taylor, Cole, and Brody who were each diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy, a class of brain injury from birth that has no known cure. Upon learning the devastating diagnoses the Florence Family made a decision to change their situation into one of hope and empowerment.
Even though this journey began with one family's story, it has evolved to represent many families who have a shared vision - for children to live full and rewarding lives with opportunity beyond measure.
This year's CONNECT event is in honour of the community of scientists, doctors, parents and donors that Three To Be brings together to make significant change. This event is extremely important, especially considering "disorders and diseases of the brain represent one of the largest unmet needs in Canada and amongst those, childhood neurological disorders are perhaps the most neglected."
Three To Be is the only non-government funded, Canadian organization investing in innovative research, education, therapies and programs for the broad spectrum of childhood neurological disorders.
Please join Gluckstein Personal Injury Lawyers in sponsoring this cause, because together we truly can make a difference.
Thank you for connecting with us in support of Three To Be!
PAST GLUCKSTEIN SPONSORSHIPS
2014 l Scavenger Hunt Challenge
We believe in Three To Be and continue to support their initiatives that make a difference for children living with neurological disorders.
For the 5th Annual Three To Be Stems of Hope Gala, we developed another unique way to support fundraising efforts with a fun and interactive social media game called Gluckstein Scavenger Hunt 2014.
For every participant who plays Scavenger Hunt 2014, Gluckstein Lawyers will make a donation to Three To Be Foundation.
Take the challenge! November 6-8, 2014
For full details, prizes and to start playing, click here.
Thank you for playing Scavenger Hunt!
2013 l Just Be Love Photo Contest
Just Be Love Photo Contest
"Thank you to Gluckstein Personal Injury Lawyers for stopping by the office today and making a generous donation through their "Just Be Love" Photo Contest! We are so grateful! The photo contest was in honour of Maclain Agnew, who was happy to accept the cheque on behalf of THREE TO BE!"
Photo, Top Page Banner: Jordan Assaraf, Gluckstein Personal Injury Lawyers, with Maclain Agnew, his mom, Brenda Ferland Agnew and Dana Florence
l Testimonials l
Octob e r 2 8, 2013 — Gluckstein Personal Injury Lawyers wishes to say " Thank You" for your support given during this contest which was created to bring awareness to children affected by neurological conditions. Dedicated to our six-year-old client, Maclain, we extend our heart-felt thanks to you for being a judge in this contest along with Three To Be's own, Taylor, Cole and Brody, each of whom were diagnosed with cerebral palsy. You each brought a unique perspective of what love can look like from the eyes of a child.
We give thanks to all the participants — from all of you who submitted a photo and to all of you who voted! Thank you for sharing your special moments, people, and places as well as heart-warming stories that presented the diverse viewpoints of how love can be perceived from your eyes.
Heart-warming stories behind the winning photos . . .
1. Eternal Protector l Brigid suffered a brain injury shortly after her birth - but her brother, Reg, has never strayed from her side. He is her "sworn protector". She calls him her Shining Armour, her BBBFF (big brother, best friend forever). This is unconditional love in the truest sense.
2. Sibling Love l True, honest, unconditional love.
3. Love is Friendship l Love is best when it is unexpected. Like a surprise friendship.
4. A Girl and Her Pup l Bailey came to us abandoned, underweight and shy... our daughter took immediately to Bailey and they have been inseparable ever since.
What impressed the children judges?
Maclain's mom, Brenda and parents of the triplets, Dana and Jared Florence, shared with us those photos that most impressed their children. The special panel judges Maclain, Cole and Brody voted for " Sibling Love" moving that photo up to the winning No. 2 spot while " A Girl with Her Pup" received Taylor's vote to become No. 4 of the final TOP 4 winning photos.
Brenda let us know that "they were all such great photos :) The photos were so heartwarming! Maclain loved a lot of them, but his top ones were:
- Sibling Love, the brother looking down at his sister in the wheelchair;
- followed by, the little girl and the dog laying down on the floor ( Girl and Her Pup);
- The Family: Sonia, Tony, Cosimo, and Alessia. "Love is making your dreams come true... Miracles are possible with LOVE!!"
- and, " Forever Young" — the little boy and his Grandpa on the beach."
We wish to acknowledge THREE TO BE Foundation for their generosity in promoting this contest on the night of their Stems of Hope Gala 2013 and spreading the word during the contest to all their Facebook followers! Children in our community and around the world thank you!
OCTOBER 21, 2013 l Heart-warming photos
A sampling of photos entered in the contest. Visit our Blog follow-up that will showcase all entries and their stories. Notes sent from clients, friends and associates are included in this week's blog l Testimonialsl
In our eyes, every photo is a winner!
For each photo submitted to this contest, an additional donation will be made by Gluckstein Personal Injury Lawyers to THREE TO BE Foundation. The firm was a proud sponsor of the 4th Annual THREE TO BE Stems of Hope Gala — "Just Be Love" — this past October, a wonderful initiative and fundraising event in support of research, education and therapies for children with neurological disorders.
OCTOBER 4, 2013 l C O N T E S T l
Gluckstein Personal Injury Lawyers is a proud sponsor of the THREE TO BE Stems of Hope Gala 2013 - Just Be Love, a fundraising initiative in support of continuing research, education and therapies for children with neurological disorders.
The Three to Be Foundation is a registered charitable foundation lovingly created by Dana and Jared Florence following the birth of their children Taylor, Cole and Brody each of whom were diagnosed with cerebral palsy. The foundation also assists families of children affected by neurological conditions by providing information and support.
Here’s how the contest works: On October 4, 2013 at 8 pm EST submit a photo with the theme "What does love look like to you?" The photos will be reviewed and the top photos will be placed on our Photo Contest web page for the consideration of the general public.
D E D I C A T I O N l
This photo contest, "PICTURE IT: What does LOVE look like to you?" is dedicated to our client, Maclain Agnew, and his family, Brenda, Graham and his brother, Chase.
P R I Z E S l
- 1ST PRIZE $250 Gift Certificate to Ontario's Finest Hotels, Inns and Spas
- 2ND PRIZE $100 Gift Certificate to Cineplex
- 3RD PRIZE $50 Gift Certificate to ToysRus or Cadillac Fairview Shop! Card
- 4TH PRIZE $25 iTunes Card
L I N K S l
Donate l All donations directly support groundbreaking research, innovative therapies and education for children with neurological disorders.