Jonathan joined the firm in 2005. He received his Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Western Ontario in June 2006, and returned to the firm to carry out his articles-at-law. Following his call to the Ontario Bar in June 2007, Jonathan assumed his current position of associate lawyer at Gluckstein Personal Injury Lawyers. Jonathan restricts his practice to insurance litigation including Personal Injury, disability matters, occupier's liability and product liability.
Jonathan has always been driven by a passion to help those in need, which fuelled his decision to pursue a legal career representing injured persons and their families. Prior to commencing his legal studies, in 2003 Jonathan attained a Bachelor of Administrative and Commercial Studies degree in Organizational and Human Resources, also at the University of Western Ontario. He has an outstanding ability to communicate with and understand his clients and their needs.
Jonathan has sat on the Board of Directors of the Brain Injury Society of Toronto (BIST) since 2008. He was Chair of the BIST Board from 2010 to 2012. Jonathan is currently an active member of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA), and Former Chair of the New Lawyers Division. Jonathan is also an active member of the Advocates' Society, Toronto Lawyers Association and the Ontario Bar Association.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Disability Matters
- Occupier's Liability
- Product Liability
- Ontario, 2007
- University of Western Ontario, Faculty of Law, London, Ontario, Canada
- LL.B. - June, 2006
- University of Western Ontario
- B.A. - 2003
- Major: Commercial Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association , Member
- Toronto Lawyers Association, Member
- Ontario Bar Association., Member
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA), Former Chair, New Lawyers Division
Pro Bono Activities
- Board of Directors of the Brain Injury Society of Toronto (BIST), 2008 - 2012
- Chair of the Brain Injury Society of Toronto (BIST) Board, 2010 - 2012