AssessMed, in conjunction with the Ontario Brain Injury Association (OBIA) will be presenting the conference: Neuropsychological Validity Testing.
This conference features expert witnesses, plaintiff and defense counsel and former NHL players Keith Primeau, Wayne Primeau, and Ron Ellis as guest speakers, in conjunction with OBIA.
WHEN Friday, September 19th, 2014
WHERE Holiday Inn Express - Yorkdale (Dufferin/Hwy401), Toronto
WHO For Lawyers, Law Clerks, Insurance Adjusters
Dr. Donald Young, Neuropsychologist, court approved expert witness, highly experienced neuropsychologist with over 30 years clinical and assessment experience on evaluating the cognitive aspects of traumatic brain injuries.
Dr. David Kurzman, Neuropsychologist, foremost expert in geriatric neuropsychology with significant experience in assessing head injury claims.
- Charles Gluckstein, Partner, Gluckstein Personal Injury Lawyers, and President of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Chet Wydrzynski, Partner, Reisler Franklin LLP
- Kerry Goulet, Professional European Hockey player, co-founder of StopConcussions
- Ron Ellis, Hockey Hall of Fame, 16 seasons with the Toronto Maple Leafs, Member of Team Canada '72
- Wayne Primeau, Played in the NHL from 1995-2010, co-founder of StopConcussions
- Keith Primeau, played in the NHL from 1990-2010, co-founder of StopConcussions. As a result of ongoing post concussion syndrome, he officially announced his retirement on September 14, 2006.
- CPD certificates will be issued to all attendees following the conference.
- All registration proceeds from the conference will go to the Ontario Brain Injury Association.
- To register for this conference, please click here