How are Personal Injury Law Firms Evolving in a Complex Operating Environment?
This two-part webinar series produced by the Canadian Legal Innovation Forum (CANLIF) will explore how personal injury law firms can leverage technology, people, and processes to enable efficiency, impact, and gain a competitive advantage in cash flow management.
In recent years, several changes to the legal landscape have impacted personal injury law firms. In particular, new legal technology trends have emerged that change how these firms operate. As a result, personal injury law firms have to adapt and evolve their practices to stay ahead of the curve. By leveraging their talent and experience, law firms can provide their clients with the best possible service and outcomes.
Session 1: Personal injury law firms in Canada - drivers and trends
April 12, 2022
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Join Jonathan Burton, Senior Associate at Gluckstein Lawyers, Morgyn Chandler, and Mike Dull in this session focussing on:
- How personal injury law firms evolve their practices due to changes in the rules in different jurisdictions, in particular around motor vehicle accident injuries
- Key trends in personal injury law
- How law firms leverage their talent to move into new practice areas
- How to develop your business development and marketing strategy in your personal injury law firm
Session 2: Innovation and personal injury law firms
April 12, 2022
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
Join Charles Gluckstein, Managing Partner at Gluckstein Lawyers, along with Jasmine Daya and Amanda Bafaro as they discuss:
- How are personal injury firms using technology and optimized processes to get an edge?
- How can automation of processes increase efficiency, reduce internal costs and deliver value for clients?
- How and where are law firms focusing their attention on the bottom line to improve their financial strategy?
How do I register?
For more information about The Canadian Legal Innovation Webinar Series, please visit their website.