Bethany joined Gluckstein Lawyers as a summer student in 2021 and returned as an articling student in 2022. She earned her J.D. from the University of Ottawa Law School in 2022.
While at law school, Bethany was the Vice President of the Health Law Students Association and was the Lead Coordinator of the Walker Health Law Moot. She also participated in various advocacy competitions, including the Nelligan O-Brien Payne Moot and the BLG and Dentons Negotiation Competitions.
Before law school, Bethany graduated from Dalhousie University with an Honours Bachelor of Science in Psychology with a double minor in Health Studies and Philosophy. She also worked at a non-profit in the healthcare sector focusing on quality patient care and patient advocacy.
- BSc, Psychology – Dalhousie University, 2018
- JD, Common Law – University of Ottawa, 2022
Awards & Recognition.
- Graduated Cum Laude from the University of Ottawa, English Common Law Programs in 2022
- Called to the Ontario Bar in 2023
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association, 2021 to present
- Member of the Carleton County Law Association, 2022 to present
- Member of OTLA, 2023 to present
- Member of AAJ, 2023 to present
Blog & News.
The holiday season is a time to get together with family, friends, or coworkers to celebrate, whether at small gatherings or elaborate functions. Holiday parties are already underway and typically ram...Read Full Story
Steve Rastin, Senior Counsel and Past President of Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA) and Bethany Nicholson, Articling Student, have been featured in the Spring 2023 Edition of The Li...Read Full Story
When the driver of a vehicle is attempting to make a left-hand turn at a busy intersection, they will often have to wait until the traffic light turns yellow before being able to proceed safely. Unfor...Read Full Story
Podcasts & Videos.