Jonathan joined the firm in 2005. He received his Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Western Ontario in June 2006 and returned to the firm to carry out his articles-at-law. Following his call to the Ontario Bar in June 2007, Jonathan assumed his current position as an associate lawyer at Gluckstein Lawyers. Jonathan restricts his practice to insurance litigation, including Personal Injury, disability matters, occupier’s liability, medical malpractice and product liability.
Jonathan has always been driven by a passion for helping those in need, which fuelled his decision to pursue a legal career representing injured persons and their families. Before commencing his legal studies in 2003, Jonathan attained a Bachelor of Administrative and Commercial Studies degree in Organizational and Human Resources at the University of Western Ontario. He has an outstanding ability to communicate with and understand his clients and their needs.
- University of Western Ontario, Bachelor of Laws, 2006
- University of Western Ontario, Bachelor of Administrative and Commercial Studies, 2003
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- The Advocates’ Society, Member
- Toronto Lawyers Association, Member
- Ontario Bar Association, Member
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA), Former Chair, New Lawyers Division
- Pro Bono Activities
- Board of Directors of the Brain Injury Society of Toronto (BIST), 2008-2012
- Chair of the Brain Injury Society of Toronto (BIST) Board, 2010 – 2012
Blog & News.
The Best Lawyers® in Canada 2022The Best Lawyers® in Canada 2022 nominees are selected and recognized based on peer reviews. It is the opinion and participation of leading lawyers within the same geog...Read More
PastThis two-part webinar series produced by the Canadian Legal Innovation Forum (CANLIF) will explore how personal injury law firms can leverage technology, people, and processes to enable efficiency, ...Read More
Podcasts & Videos.