How do I seek fair compensation after an automobile spinal cord injury?

Seeking compensation after a spinal cord injury often involves filing several insurance claims. If you or a loved one has suffered spinal cord damage in a car crash, you will need to file a claim through the Statutory Accident Benefit Schedule (SABS). The accident benefits system can provide direct compensation to injured accident victims for their economic losses, including lost wages, medical expenses, non-earner benefits, and caregiver benefits.