How does a bicycle accident lawyer help me if I've been injured in a motor vehicle accident?

While anyone injured in a motor vehicle accident is eligible for the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS), if another person's negligent, intentional or reckless action or inaction caused you harm, you may be able to sue for damages.

A defendant will likely try to argue that you were partly to blame (contributory negligence) for the accident to lessen the damages they owe. A skilled bicycle accident lawyer will help you build a strong case aimed at getting maximum compensation.