What should you do if you suspect your child has a concussion?
Anytime a child receives a serious blow or jolt to the head you should seek medical evaluation.
However, if your child exhibits any of the following symptoms after head trauma, you should seek immediate medical attention:
- double vision or unequal pupils
- severe or worsening headache
- weakness or numbness in arms and/or legs
- significant or worsening drowsiness
- clear fluids or blood coming out of the ears or nose
- projectile vomiting
- stiffness in the neck
- significant changes in personality