In 2011 the OTLA Safety Leadership Awards were established to recognize specific individuals and/or organizations that have made, "remarkable and extensive contributions towards enhancing safety awareness in their communities in Ontario and helped to prevent injury to those around them."
At this year's Award Ceremony, P.A.R.T.Y. (Prevent Alcohol and Risk Related Trauma in Youth Program) was honored for their contributions. Charles Gluckstein, immediate past president of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association presented the award to Joanne Banfield who accepted on behalf of the P.A.R.T.Y. program.
P.A.R.T.Y. was established in January 1986 by the Sunnybrook Health Science Centre. P.A.R.T.Y. promotes injury prevention through vivid clinical reality and has grown immensely since it began. Their message has reached over one million young people across the globe. Starting in Canada P.A.R.T.Y. has expanded to reach Australia, Brazil, Japan, Germany, U.S.A. and much more.
If you would like more information or if you would like to find out how to establish a P.A.R.T.Y. Program in your community please visit, How to Start a P.A.R.T.Y. Program. You can follow P.A.R.T.Y. on Twitter @party_program
- For more interesting reads visit https://www.gluckstein.com/resources/blog-and-news
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glucksteinlawyers
- Follow us on Twitter: @gluckstein law https://twitter.com/glucksteinlaw
- Gluckstein Lawyer Profile's: https://www.gluckstein.com/team
- Contact Gluckstein: Contact Us
Subscribe to our Newsletter