Where great minds come together!
One in Three Canadians will be affected by a disease, disorder or injury of the brain, spinal cord, or nervous system at some point in his or her life. This is why we must educate ourselves to foster an understanding of brain injury awareness, spinal cord injuries and neurological disorders.
share, network, understand
Annual Toronto Collaborative Neuroscience Symposium (TCNS)
When? November 13-14, 2014
Where? Arcadian Court, Toronto
Whom? For Healthcare Professionals
This symposium offers healthcare professionals an opportunity to join Canada's leading minds on topics related to disorders of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves and eyes.
This symposium will provide the opportunity to:
- increase one's understanding of these diseases;
- share in the latest research and treatment techniques;
- engage in networking opportunities.
- Awake Craniotomies
- Intimacy After Spinal Cord Injury
- Using Functional MRI to Inform Decisions in Neurosurgery
- Discharging the Undischargeable - A Panel Discussion
- Patient Speakers
learn more about
- spinal cord injury
- complex spine surgery
- stroke and neurovascular disorders
- neurodegenerative disorders (such as Parkinson's, Alzheimer's)
It's time to register today!
- Registration open until November 10, 2014
- Register here: https://fluidsurveys.com/s/TCNS/
- Website: www.torontocollaborativeneurosciencesymposium.ca
- View TCNS-2014-info.pdf
Subscribe to our Newsletter