6th Annual Orthopaedic: Acute Care & Beyond 2014 Conference
We have a proud history of active involvement in many charitable events to support individuals, non-profit associations and hospitals. At Gluckstein Lawyers, we believe that our focus on personal injury law should be complemented by support to organizations that help both the victims and families suffering from serious personal injuries. Gluckstein Personal Injury Lawyers is proud to be a main Sponsor of the 6th Annual Orthopaedic Acute Care & Beyond Conference 2014 Event Details
- Date: Thursday June 19, 2014
- Time: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Location: Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, McLaughlin Auditorium, EG18a
- Address: 2075 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, Ontario
- Registration Fee: $100.00
- Early Bird Registration Fee: $90.00 (Registered before April 25th, 2014)
- Sunnybrook Employee Registration Fee: $85.00
- To register - contact Girlie Hart at 416.480.6100, Ext.5984 or email at [email protected]
- Facial Trauma: Current Management
- Differentiating the Effects of the 4D's in the Elderly: Dementia, Delirium, Depression & Drugs
- Working Together to Navigate Life After SCI
- Prevention of VTE in Orthopaedics: What's New (And What Isn't?)
- Beyond Acute Care: What Happens Next?
- Fracture Assessment & Treatment - More Than Just Fixation?
- Igniting Your Inner Spirit & Finding Your True Purpose
- Tickling the Insurance Funny Bone - How to Avoid the Funding Potholes on the Road to Recovery
- Radiation Treatment on Bone Metastases
- Challenging ALC Patients
Subscribe to our Newsletter