Charles Gluckstein to Present on Succeeding at Mediations and Arbitrations
- Strategic considerations: arbitrate or litigate?
- Nuts and bolts of pre-hearings;
- Experts and expert reports;
- Researching key FSCO decisions.
- Evidence and witnesses- particularly, securing attendance;
- How to handle surveillance evidence;
- Expert witnesses: how many do you need? how many reports do you need?
- The use of medical evidence to support or resist accident benefits claims;
- Opening and closing submissions of lawyers during arbitration: what to keep in mind
- Reopening the hearing;
- Variations and appeals.
Subscribe to our Newsletter