Gluckstein Upcoming Events & Fabulous Reviews
We have enjoyed and sponsored many fantastic events in the past couple of months that we wanted to share with you. We've also posted some additional events coming up this summer!
ABI Annual Conference
Gluckstein Lawyers were a proud Platinum Sponsor of Hamilton Health Science's (HHS) 23rd Annual Conference on Neuro-behavioral Rehabilitation in Acquired Brain Injury on May 5-6, 2016, in Hamilton.
We had a fantastic time and especially enjoyed this year's conference topic, Gaining Control - Innovative Approaches for Self-regulation, Mood, and Behaviour.
Françoise Mathieu with Dianne Henderson
On June 2, 2016, we proudly partnered with Françoise Mathieu as Presenting Sponsors of the CARE4YOU Conference. This conference taught valuable personal-care strategies and provided solutions to reduce the negative consequences of working in high stress and trauma environments to everyone in attendance. There were over 400 helping professionals in the audience, all of which seemed renewed and informed at the end of this special day.
We would like to express our gratitude to everyone who participated and made this such a fantastic event.
Three To Be's RWWR Event
On Saturday, May 28, 2016, Gluckstein Lawyers enjoyed Three To Be's RWWR (Run, Walk, Wheel, Roll) event in support of children living with neurological disorders and their families. We proudly sponsored the PLAYZONE, where we introduced our PAL Colour Me Happy Colouring Book and launched our Colour Me Happy Colouring Contest.
Gluckstein Colouring Contest in support of Three To Be
August 10 l SCIO Wheelchair Challenge Kickoff Party
- 12 noon - 2:00 p.m. l Yonge-Dundas Square, Toronto
- Wheelchair obstacle course, amazing athletes, cool summer tunes!
- Speaker: Jonathan Burton, Gluckstein Lawyers
- Theme: Post-Discovery Considerations
- RSVP no later than August 5, 2016
- Contact Pat Dracup, 905.984.5058, Email: [email protected]
- Presenting Sponsor: Gluckstein Lawyers
- Registration starts 9:30 a.m., 10 A.M. - 3 P.M.
- Free Admission, Free Parking
- Speakers, Live Demonstrations by Experts, Displays of Products and Services
- Meet Doctors & Healthcare Practitioners
- Location: Hotel Dieu Shaver Centre, St. Catharines
- Theme: Demystifying Brain Injury
- Location: The Americana Conference Resort & Spa, Niagara Falls.
- For details, contact Pat Dracup, Program Director, [email protected]
- The Diversified Personal Injury Lawyer: Conquering New Legal Frontiers
- Co-Chair: Charles Gluckstein
- Location: Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Comments | Share your comments in "Leave a Comment" found below.
L I N K S
Subscribe to our Newsletter